However you can play SD (standard definition) movies to the projector. When you purchase an HD movie from iTunes, you automatically have access to the SD version as well. While SD versions are technically lower resolution, there is no noticeable difference when play them on your classroom projector.
Follow these directions to download the SD versions of your iTunes movies:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- From the Store menu, choose Store > Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Navigate to your Purchased page.
- Find it by clicking Movies or TV Shows from the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store.
- Click Purchased from "QUICK LINKS" in the iTunes Store.