Winter iPad Finals
Today the World Languages Department successfully had the most students ever take their final exams on the iPads: 20 classes with seven different levels!
There is front-end work involved: About two-three hours to type one final exam on myMitty, plus testing and editing.
But...here are the benefits:
- Instant results that can be entered to Webgrade (No waiting for the scantron machine)
- Not having to worry about making enough copies
- No "Version A", or "Version B". You can have "Version infinity" (slight hyperbole) as multiple-choice answers are different for each student
- Students get their score as soon as they press the "submit" button
- Edits are easily made without having to make "errata"
- No paper or scantron waste
See Rose or Graham for more information about write myMitty tests.