Google gives you access to the security logs related to your account. If you want to make sure that no one else is accessing your account, here are the instructions to check the logs.
Check your Mitty Gmail account activity:
- Log into Gmail
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- If you're on a mobile device (like an iPad), switch to desktop view for the full list of settings.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Click on Google Account settings
- In the 'Security' section, click View all events (In the Recent Activity Section).
- In the new window, enter your current password and your new password.
- If you see activity or access from locations that are not familiar, change your password immediately.