Due to the fact that we have TurnItIn.com integrated with myMitty, signing into the TurnItIn.com iPad app takes a few steps. But it is well worth the effort. Here are the directions (adapted from the TurnItIn.com support site):
You will need a unique class access code in order to log in to your classes on Turnitin for iPad. To generate your unique class access code:
From your laptop:
- Sign into myMitty
- Open the document viewer for a TurnItIn assignment in the class
- Click on the iPad access button in the lower left
- Click “Generate code”
- The unique class access code will be displayed. Copy this code - you will need to enter it on your iPad.
- Download the TurnItIn iPad app
- Tap the “Access Code” button on the Turnitin for iPad app login screen
- Type in the class access code you have generated earlier
- Tap “Add”
NOTE: Class access codes are one-time use only. If you log out or “Unlink iPad from Turnitin,” you will need to generate a new access code for the class by repeating the steps above.