Thursday, February 6, 2014

Using Google Forms as Exit Tickets

I recently tried using a Google Form as an exit ticket in my ECJ: India class.  As we finished reading a book on various women's issues in India, I wanted a quick, easy way to check if the students were able to apply the concepts of Catholic Social Teaching to what they had learned about discrimination against women in India.  I created a two question Google Form and embedded it in myMitty.
After the students responded to the questions, I opened a link to the results on myMitty and instructed the students to review what other students had written.  This was a quick way for students to synthesize information and begin a discussion on the topics.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kristy! This is awesome.

    What do you think are the pros and cons of using Google Forms over myMitty for an Exit Ticket activity? I often do something similar using a myMitty forum or online text assignment.

    ReplyDelete